|Name of Post:||Indian Airforce Agniveers Agnipath Vayu Star Intake 01/2023 Phase I Result, Phase II Admit Card 2023|
|Post Date / Update:||15 February 2023 | 12:43 PM|
|Short Information :||Indian Air Force has Going to released the detailed notification for the Agniveer recruitment start intake 01/2023 under Agneepath scheme. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download the Admit Card. For more details read the full notification and apply only after that.|
Join Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2022
Airforce Agniveers Vayu Int 2022 Notification
Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023| Short Details of Notification
Kalyan Yojana | Sarkari Result | Sarkari Rojgar | PM Modi Yojana
- Application Begin : 07/11/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/11/2022
- Exam Date : 18-24 January 2023
- Exam Date / City Available : 06/01/2023
- Phase I Result Available : 15/02/2023
- Phase II Admit Card Available : 15/02/2023
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST :250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking .
Indian Airforce Agniveers 01/2023 Notification Age Limit Details
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years
- Age Between : 27/06/2002 to 27/12/2005
- Age as per Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 01/2023 Rules.
Join Indian Airforce Agnipath 01/2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total||Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Eligibility|
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023||Soon||Science Subject Eligibility Details:10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English.|
3-Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course.
2 Year Vocation Course with Non-Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board with 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English
For more Details Read the Notification.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility:10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
2-Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
For more Details Read the Notification.
Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard: Height Minimum: 152.5 CMSChest Expansion : 5 CMS
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer (Agnipath) Intake 01/2023
- Indian young people whose age is between 17.5 to 21 years can apply in this Agneepath scheme.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Airforce.
- Agniveer’ Skill Certificate : A skill-set certificate will be given to Aginveer by the Indian Air Force after the completion of the time period.
- Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
- Every year there will be some kind of benefit in this Agneepath scheme.
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
|Exit After 4 Year as Agniveer in Indian Airforce – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.||Total Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
How to Fill Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu 01/2023 Form
- Indian Airforce Are Released the Notification for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022 Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Online Between 07-23 November 2022.
- Photo Instruction : Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before November 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letter.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023 Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Exam Date and City Details.
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Phase I Result||Click Here|
|Download Phase II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Exam City / Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Indian Airforce Official Website||Click Here|