With the advancement of technology, our traffic department is also getting advanced and stricter related traffic rules. Now not only traffic police will catch you for rash driving but also cameras on the streets are watching you if you break any traffic rules you have to pay Challan. You will get the challan directly at your home if you are caught breaking any traffic rule whether it signals jump, weaves through traffic, or over speed. Here in this article today we people are going to provide you with all the information related to E Challan Status and relevant information such as the procedure to submit challan, the procedure to check challan status, and other relevant information. E Challan Status: How to Pay e Challan Fine Online
Before discussing the e- challan status it is necessary to know what is e-challan? Challan is a payment that citizens of the country have to pay if they break any traffic rule as per the guidelines issued by the traffic department. Till now this payment is to be made by the citizens in specific places but as the technology becomes advanced the government of India has launched an online challan payment portal known as “E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution”. E Challan Status: How to Pay e Challan Fine Online
What Is E-Challan?
e-Challan is a modern programming application containing an Android-based portable application and web interface. The e-challan is produced to give a thorough answer for Transport Enforcement Officers and Traffic Policemen. This application is incorporated with Vahan and Sarathi applications. It also provides an abundance of features while covering every single significant use of the Traffic Enforcement System. The E-challan was inaugurated a few days back to give challans to the people on the official app of the government. This will not only save paper costs but also give a wider scope to the process. E Challan Status: How to Pay e Challan Fine Online
E Challan Status: Objective
The Government of India wants to make the payment of the challan process easier and less hectic for the citizens of the country. Till now the citizens of India who has to pay challan have to go to the concerned office and wait for a long outside the office to submit the fine. As this e-challan method will start, this fine submission process will become easier for the payers. E Challan Status: How to Pay e Challan Fine Online
E Challan Status: Second Step
- Now after that click on the Pay Now option.
- After that Choose your desired option to pay your challan fine.
- Now after the successful payment generate the Challan Receipt online.
E- Challan Payment Mode
Applicants can pay challan through both online and offline modes. Here are the steps you need to follow to deposit challan: E Challan Status: How to Pay e Challan Fine Online
E Challan Status: Online Method
There are two ways to pay traffic police e- challan through online mode. The first one is via the official website of the department and the other one is via the number online payment module.
- To pay challan you need to go to the official website of the traffic police of your state
- Go to the e-challan option under the services section
- Now click on it and a new page will appear on the screen
- Enter the vehicle number or challan number (Notice you received)
- Now click the search detail option and your challan-related information will appear.
- Click the pay option and make payment via debit or credit card
E Challan Status: Offline Method
You have to go to the nearest police station to make payment of challan through offline mode.
E Challan Core Benefits
Some core benefits of the e-challan procedure are given below in the following list:-
- Efficient utilization of discovery in giving a simple, productive and far-reaching traffic authorization framework. E Challan Status: How to Pay e Challan Fine Online
- It will guarantee across the nation information sharing and lead to more suitable traffic orders and street security. E Challan Status: How to Pay e Challan Fine Online
- The framework intends to give an ideal answer for the present difficulties which the vehicle divisions are looking such as the issuance of traffic challans, overseeing records/back-end tasks, following offence history, instalments, reports and so forth.
- Connecting all the partners through a typical framework which is guaranteeing information uprightness, dependability and straightforwardness.
- From start to finish the robotization of the procedure will guarantee productivity at each degree of the client.
- 100% digitization and documentation of records will help in improving the permeability on guilty parties, sorts of offences often dedicated, instalments got on time and so on.
- Minimizing time and tries of residents in making instalments or follow-up activities which they face subsequent to getting challan
- Minimizing Revenue misfortune and upgrading straightforwardness
- Providing constant Road Safety usage reports to the Ministry/State Governments for information-driven strategy making. E Challan Status: How to Pay e Challan Fine Online
- Easy and proficient challan choice for Transport Enforcement Officers and Traffic Police officials
- No copy or phoney challans
- Online instalment of challans by the resident “whenever and anyplace”
- Court removal will reflect straightforwardly on the resident/Department page. It will spare loads of attempts and time for residents and office authorities.
- Any exchange on the concerned vehicle/permit will get hindered at RTO if there should be an occurrence of pending challan
- Subsequent punishment to the blamed proprietor at all the states where challan is actualized. This will stop the income loss of States.
E Challan Status: Procedure To Check Failed Transaction
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of E challan
- The home page will appear before you
- On the home page, you required to click on check online services
- After that, you have to click on check failed transaction
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page, you have to enter all the required details
- After that you have to click on submit
- Required details will be on your computer screen
View Complaint Status
- Go to the official website of Ministry of E challan
- The home page will appear before you
- On the home page, you are required to click on the complaint
- After that, you have to click on the ticket status
- Now you have to enter your e-ticket number and captcha code
- After that you have to click on check status
- Require details will be on your computer screen
E Challan Status: E-Challan Enablers
Given below are the e challan enablers as announced by the concerned authorities of government:-
- Government Process Reengineering- eChallan framework imagines a total move of traffic authorization tasks from a fundamentally manual procedure to an innovation escalated process. This new procedure is substantially more proficient, far-reaching, straightforward and very easy to use. The procedure of challan issuance and removal is set to be given on a mechanical stage.
- Capacity Building- Extensive preparing and hand-holding to every single operational staff of the concerned division (Transport Enforcement/Traffic Police) gave when usage. At all stages, total help is given by NIC bolster group.
- State-wise, office astute customization- eChallan is a conventional application/application which can be utilized by all states. In any case, every single fundamental setup, customizations and extra upgrades are dealt with and incorporated into the framework according to the prerequisites of the state/division, so as to meet explicit acts/rules/forms/positions/conventions and so on.
What Happens if You Don’t Pay the Traffic e Challan?
If you do not pay the traffic e challan then you have to face the legal consequences. A summon will be sent by the court to your residential address as the licence holder and after that, you will be called to the court and asked to give an explanation to the judge about not following the traffic rules. If you don’t visit the court after being called and pay the traffic e challan then your driving licence can be suspended. So always remember to pay your E-Challan.
Fake Site of E Challan
There is a number of fake website on the internet which is guiding common people as the official website of e challan. Please note it is not an official website. It looks exactly like the official website. You should be very careful while making payments. The fake site is using a somewhat similar URL to the official website and looks like the official website of E challan. You are requested to be careful while making payments and take immediate action regarding fake websites like filing an FIR.