E Shram Card Download Kaise Kare | How to Download E Shram Card Online @ eshram.gov.in | E Shram Card Download by UAN Number, Mobile Number/ Aadhar Card | Applicants may want to download their e-SHRAM Card for a variety of reasons, including those who have not yet received their card or those who have previously downloaded their card and wish to do so again. Applicants may download the e-SHRAM Card for a variety of reasons, and they may do it in a variety of methods, based on their level of comfort. In this post, we will learn how to download the card, as well as its purpose and advantages. In addition, there are other download methods, which we will detail in this post.
E Shram Card Download Pdf 2023
Workers in unorganized industries are eligible to participate in the Shramik card program. The employees who are eligible for this program will be eligible for financial support after they have been enrolled or registered in the program. Workers who are interested in applying must first ensure that they meet the requirements to do so, which can be found on the website located at eshram.gov.in.
E Shram Card Download Objectives
The main goal of being able to download the card from the website is to make it easy for beneficiaries to get a copy of the card, even if they have lost it or have just finished registering. This card in hand has its own benefits.
E Shram Card Download Benefits
There are numerous benefits to downloading the e-shram card through the online portal:
- First of all, individuals who have lost their card can easily download it by going to the website, logging in, and then downloading it from there.
- If a person has successfully signed up, they can also get this card by downloading it online.
- This card has a 12-digit number that is unique, just like the Aadhar card. It shows that the workers in the unorganized sector are unique so the government can give them more benefits.
- Beneficiaries can download the card on their mobile or through a computer whatever suits them.
- Before giving someone work in their provisional contractual agreements many companies check to see if they have an E shram card. So, in addition to the government benefits, these workers can get, private companies can also check their E shram cards as part of their own checks.
Eligibility to Download E Shram Card
- To download the e shram card, you just need to have been registered as a worker in the shramik scheme before.
- And you must be between the ages of 18 and 59.
Documents Needed to Download E Shram Card
The necessary paperwork for downloading the card is
- The Aadhaar card is associated with your account.
- And cellphone number to obtain OTP for the purposes of login
E Shram Card Download By Mobile and Aadhar
- One of the various methods to download the card is via a cell phone number.
- You must first visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click the Register for an e-shram link.
- After that, a new page will appear on which you must input your mobile number associated with the account.
- An OTP will then be issued to your mobile, which you must then verify.
- When the submit button is clicked
- You will be sent to a new page where you will be required to input the Aadhaar number found on your Aadhaar card.
- However, you must remember that an Aadhar Card must be registered for an e-shram card before.
- After inputting the Aadhar number, you will be prompted for a second OTP, known as the Aadhar OTP. This is sent immediately to the phone number associated with your Aadhar card.
- After receiving the OTP on your mobile device, you must input it on the website before proceeding.
- You will be presented with a new page with two alternatives, and you must click on the download UAN card.
- After selecting this option, a PDF will be generated and your shram card will be shown; you can simply present it at home or at any store that prints documents.
At the moment, you can only download an e-Sram card using your mobile number, Aadhar card number, and one-time password (OTP) but the UAN Number is not available yet. Once it’s available we will update you soon.
E-Shram Card Status before Downloading
With an E-Shram card, you can get a unique 12-digit number. which is known as the Universal Account Number! Which of the workers is permanent? It’s always the same. If you’ve tried to get it! And your e Shram Card is gone! So we can get the e-Shram Card again by following the steps below:
- Anyone who wants to download the car has to follow a set of steps to find out if they can do so.
- The thing is, you have to check the application’s status to see if you’ve been paid or not. You can also see the option to download the e-shram card after checking the status.
- You must first go to the official e shram portal.
- On the homepage, you have to click the link that says “login with a shram card.”
- So it’s easy because your e-shram card is already linked to your phone number.
- It only takes your phone number, which is linked to your account, to finish the process.
- You have to put in your mobile number, and then you’ll get an OTP, which you have to put in.
- After you’ve signed in, click the link on the dashboard that says “Check card status” to see how your card is doing.
- You have to confirm all of your information and picture, and it’s easy to see if you’ve been paid or not.
- If you haven’t gotten your first payment yet, it’s cause for concern, since everyone was supposed to get the 1st payment.
- If you are all clear in status you can easily download the card.
E Shram Card Download FAQ’s
What is e-Shram Card?
The Ministry of Labour and Employment will give candidates who register for e-Shram a card with their unique identifying number (UAN), which is identical to the Aadhar number.
Who could submit an E-Shram Card application?
The e-Shram card is available to everyone who works in an unorganised sector, including agricultural labourers, street vendors, migrant workers, rickshaw pullers, barbers, vegetable and fruit vendors, migrant workers, and numerous other persons who meet this description.
Is the e-Shram card free?
Anyone employed in the informal sector who is between the ages of 16 and 59 may sign up on the portal. After registration on the e-Shram portal, employees will receive a Universal Account Number (UAN) card. Everyone can use the card for free, however it costs Rs 20 to update the information on the card.