Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023 The Housing Board of Kerala will soon begin inviting online applications for the state of Kerala’s new project, known as the Kerala Housing Board Scheme. The state government of Kerala offers homes built on two cents of land under this program to the state’s poorest residents. The Grihasree House Scheme of Kerala is being supported by Non-Governmental Organizations, Volunteer Organizations, and other sponsors that helped launch the program. Read below to get detailed information related to the Kerala Housing Board Scheme like highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Steps to Apply and much more
Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023
The Kerala government constantly introduces new programs to boost the state’s economy. As the state’s economy grows and contributes equally to societal welfare, the Kerala Housing Board was created. Thiruvananthapuram is where the Kerala Housing Board’s headquarters are. The Kerala Housing Board would offer loans to those who are less fortunate economically. The Kerala State Housing Board is essential to the execution of the state government’s housing policies. Its goal is to make safe and cheap homes available to everyone in Kerala. Additionally, the initiatives and lending programs of the Board have assisted numerous families in the State in realizing their dream of home ownership. Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023
Kerala Housing Board Scheme Objectives
The main objectives of the Grihashree Housing Scheme are as follows:
- To provide funding for homeless families to build houses
- Assist low- and middle-income households in obtaining homes at discounted costs and taking advantage of discounted home loan interest rates.
- Make sure anyone looking to develop homes in Kerala can readily access loans
- The strategy will speed up the construction of contemporary urban infrastructure that provides access to roads, water, power, and other fundamental services.
- The plan intends to build contemporary cities with a range of amenities.
ligibility Criteria for Kerala Housing Board Scheme
The eligibility criteria for Grihashree Housing Scheme are as follows:
- The recipient needs to live in Kerala permanently. Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023
- If a candidate wants to purchase land or a house at a reduced price, he or she should not already own any property.
- The applicant must own a bank account and the full text of all bank passbook transactions.
- Those in LIG and MIG should have their APL or BPL ration cards to apply for loans and dwellings that are subsidized. Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023
- The loan repayment duration would be between three and ten years if you were to take out a loan to buy a house. Monthly installments will be used for the repayment procedure.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 55 years old. Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023
Documents Required for Grihashree Housing Scheme
Some of the important documents required for the scheme
- Applicant Identity Card
- Address Proof
- Applicant’s Annual Income of Family
- Ration card depicting category of APL, BPL, etc
- Mobile Number
- Applicant’s Salary slip