|Name of Post:||Uttar Pradesh Family ID Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Online Registration|
|Post Date / Update:||10 February 2023 | 12:47 AM|
|Short Information :||Uttar Pradesh government has released a new portal for the Family ID Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme with the help of this portal Direct Benefit Transfer DBT Scheme Scholarship, Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Rojgaar Sangam (Sewa Yojna), Samman Nidhi, Etc. Uttar Pradesh government is implementing Parivar ID Yojana to enable the goal of providing job opportunities to all families whose registration has started from 09 February 2023.|
Uttar Pradesh Family ID Scheme 2023
UP Family ID (Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan) Scheme 2023
P Family ID Registration 2023 Short Details of Notification
Kalyan Yojana | Sarkari Result | Sarkari Rojgar | PM Modi Yojana
- Application Begin : 09/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : NA
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the Uttar Pradesh Family ID Ek Parivhar EK Pahchan Registration 2023.
Uttar Pradesh Family ID 2023 Registration Age Limit
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : NA
- No Age Limit for Family ID Registration.
Uttar Pradesh EK Parivar EK Pahchan Family ID 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||UP Family ID Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Eligibility|
|Family ID (Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan) Scheme 2023||All residents/families of Uttar Pradesh can register online to get their Family ID number.|
Ration card holders of Uttar Pradesh will not need to register in this family ID, their ration card will be called their family ID.
As the name of the scheme is Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan, accordingly the beneficiaries can get the family ID number of their family by updating the information of their entire family on the portal.
The benefit of the Uttar Pradesh Family ID Card Scheme 2023
- The Government of Uttar Pradesh is implementing the Parivar ID scheme to enable the target of providing job opportunities to all families in the state.
- The Family ID Scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh will provide comprehensive visibility of all the families in the state which in turn will help in providing schemes/services to those persons who are eligible but excluded from the benefits.
- UP Govt Scheme: Scholarships, Pension, Benefits to laborers, Samman Nidhi/Subsidies to Farmers, Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Food grain procurements by Farmers, Kaushal Vikas, Rojgaar Sangam, PRERNA (Students of Basic Education), etc.
- Family ID will be required to send government scheme money directly to the beneficiary’s bank. All residents of Uttar Pradesh must create their own family ID.
Step-by-Step Process of UP Family ID EK Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme Registration 2023
- To register in Uttar Pradesh Family ID (Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan) 2023, it is necessary to have the mobile number linked to the Aadhaar card of all the family members.
- Step 1 : For registration, the candidate has to first open the link of Uttar Pradesh Government’s Family ID Portal familyid.up.gov.in on his/her mobile/desktop. The direct link to apply will also be found in the Some Useful Important link at the bottom of this page.
- Step 2 : The candidate will have to click on the new registration, after that he will have to enter his full name as well as the mobile number which is in the Aadhaar card, after that, an OTP verification will have to be done, after that the process of registration will be completed.
- Step 3 : After registration, the candidate will have to log in, for that person will have to do OTP verification along with his mobile number.
- Step 4 : First of all, the person has to write his Aadhaar card number as well as verify through OTP. After verifying, the person’s photo and personal information will appear on the screen, along with some other options will also be seen, such as the information about the candidate’s marital status, if married, then the information of the spouse, details of his work, and mobile number will have to be given.
- Step 5 : Similarly, the person can add the information of other family members such as husband/wife/mother/father/brother/sister/son/daughter and other family members to their family ID card through their Aadhaar card number and OTP verification.
- Step 6 : After adding the information of all the people of the family, you will have to give the details of your address where the process of verification has to be done.
- Step 7 :After checking the complete information, the candidate will have to submit the registration, immediately after that a Family ID and an application number information will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can also get their status information from the application number received.
- Note : Candidate will not be able to make any changes after submission of registration / application form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Instruction Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification / GO||Click Here|
|Family ID UP Official Website||Click Here|
UP Family ID: Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
- Q 1 : What is Uttar Pradesh UP Family ID?
- Ans: Family ID is a 12-digit unique identification number for a family, which will contain the family & it’s members’ details.
- Q 2: Why is Family ID required?
- Ans: Various schemes of Uttar Pradesh in which money is sent directly to the beneficiary such as: Scholarships, Pension, Benefits to labors, Samman Nidhi/Subsidies to Farmers, Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Food grain procurements by Farmers, Kaushal Vikas, Rojgaar Sangam, PRERNA (Students of Basic Education), etc.
- Q 3: How to get UP Family ID if I already have a ration card?
- Ans : If you have a ration card from Uttar Pradesh then you just have to do registration and Aadhaar card verification.
- Q 4: Whose family has only one person, can he apply for a Family ID?
- Ans: Yes, you can apply for a Family ID
- Q 5: Do I need to upload any document for Family ID?
- Ans: No Document is Required.
- Q 6: What to do if a mobile number is not linked to the Aadhaar card?
- Ans: Visit your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra and get your mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card processed.
- Q 7: How many family members’ names can be added to the Family ID?
- Ans: There is no limit to this, you can add the name of your entire family.
- Q 8: Is Family ID mandatory?
- Ans: No, Family ID is voluntary. Families who are availing or intend to avail of benefits under schemes run by the government of Uttar Pradesh should register. Others may also opt for Family ID.