|Name of Post:||UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2023|
|Post Date / Update:||05 January 2023 | 09:48 PM|
|Short Information :||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has started a new system in the hit of students called One Time Registration OTR. With the introduction of this facility, the candidate will be freed from uploading his personal details/document/photo/signature again and again. Will get Candidates can do One Time Registration OTR from 03 January 2023 and this registration will be required in whatever recruitment will be issued by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission in the future.|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Registration 2023
UPPSC OTR 2023 | Short Details of Notification
Kalyan Yojana | Sarkari Result | Sarkari Rojgar | PM Modi Yojana
- Application Begin : 03/01/2023
- Last Date for Registration : NA
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fees
UPPSC OTR Eligibility
- A one-time registration is necessary only for those who want to appear in any UPPSC recruitment in the future. With the help of this registration, the candidate will save a lot of time while applying.
UPPSC OTR Age Limit
- No Age Limit in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission One Time Registration OTR Registration.
UPPSC One Time Registration OTR 2023 Benefits / Details
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath Ji has inaugurated this UPPSC OTR service on 03 January 2023.
- UPPSC One Time Registration (OTR) system started on 03/01/2023 in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will provide a lot of convenience to the candidates. Through otr.pariksha.nic.in now the candidate will not have to give his personal details again and again for various selection tests conducted by the commission.
- The UPPSC applicant needs to upload his/her photo and signature only once. The facility to modify and update personal particulars, photographs, and signatures will be available at all times.
- After the completion of the registration, the candidate details and documents will be validated by the commission and whose information is verified, their OTR number/registration information will be issued.
How to Apply UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2023
- Union Public Service Commission UPPSC Will Start the One-Time Registration Process on 03/01/2023.
- Following the Simple Step to Registered Online.
- Step 1: Open the Website uppsc.up.nic.in OR otr.pariksha.nic.in or Direct Link Will be in this Page Some Useful Important Links Section
- Step 2: Click on the Registration Tab
- Step 3: Students will have to give their basic information such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, and Aadhar Card Last 6 Digits.
- Step 4: Verify Your UPPSC OTR Profile Details & Submit Registration.
- Step 5: An OTP will be received on the registered email and registered mobile number of the candidate, he will have to enter it.
- Step 6: The registration process will be completed, and the candidate will see the OTR ID on the screen. Now candidates can take print and screenshots of the OTR profiles.
- Step 7: Now the candidate will have to log in, to log in, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number/email or OTR id along with an OTP which will be received on the registered email and mobile.
- Step 8: Change UPPSC OTR ID Password.
- Step 9: Now the candidate UPPSC OTR registration process will be completed, now whatever new application comes out, the candidate can apply from the same, and can also get the history of the old filling application from the same.
- For more information, you have to complete the notice issued to UPPSC OTR.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download OTR Notification||Click Here|
|UPPSC Official Website||Click Here|