Vaccine Certificate Download By Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Name. Read the article to get all the information in one go. We have provided the process to download the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate.
Vaccine Certificate Download
The vaccination of Crores of citizens is already completed by the health workers of the nation. They have worked day and night to stop the spread of the contagious virus. Those who have got vaccinated shall now download the Vaccine certificate at the latest. The certificate is issued by the government of India. Vaccine Certificate Download By Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Name: 2023
The process is kept very simple to provide the masses with the certificate. They can download the certificate by their mobile number, which they used while registering earlier. On the Aarogya Setu App, enter your mobile number in order to get the certificate. The App is available on Google Play and the Apple App Store. Vaccine Certificate Download By Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Name: 2023
MyGov Corona Helpdesk
The helpdesk is provided by the Government of India to help people get their certificates after their vaccination is completed against the Covid-19 Virus. The virus is spreading rapidly and widely. The steps below will help you download your Corona Vaccine Certificate.
- To download the Covid Vaccine Certificate, you are required to save the number: +919013151515 on your phone. Vaccine Certificate Download By Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Name: 2023
- After that, they have to open WhatsApp and there you have to send a Hi message on WhatsApp. The helpdesk will help you download the certificate in less than a minute. Vaccine Certificate Download By Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Name: 2023
- After you have sent the message, the chatbot will show you many options related to the Corona Virus. There you will find the “Download Certificate” option to download the Covid Certificate.
- There you just have to type “2” and send it in the chat box.
- In case it resends the options, then types two again.
- Two means you are asking for the ‘Covid Certificate’. Then it will send the OTP to the registered number. Vaccine Certificate Download By Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Name: 2023
- Then you have to enter the OTP; the Certificate will be provided once you send the OTP. The OTP will verify your validity. Vaccine Certificate Download By Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Name: 2023
After receiving the OTP, the chatbot will display the names of beneficiaries who have received their Vaccination registration through this number. They are registered through this number on the site. Then you can select the name and download the certificate.
Vaccination Certificate in India
It is necessary to complete the whole process of vaccination to get the Vaccination Certificate (VC). Indian Government has spread awareness regarding the importance of Covid-19 vaccination in order to not catch the virus. Those who have gotten vaccinated experienced mild to fewer effects of the virus if they still get infected. Vaccine Certificate Download By Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Name: 2023
Recently India has reached a major milestone of 200 Crore people Vaccination throughout the country. The health workers have a big part in the achievement. The cases are again increasing, and people should be cautious of it. They are expected to maintain distance and complete their vaccination process. Vaccine Certificate Download By Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Name: 2023
Vaccine Certificate Download By Aadhar Card
The vaccination certificate can also be downloaded by the Aadhar number. In case of any issues related to the phone number, you can simply enter the Aadhar to get the Certificate.
The certificate can be downloaded through more than one App. The Applications mentioned below can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The Apps and portal are as follows:
- CoWIN Website
- Aarogya Setu App
- Umang App
- Digi-Locker App
Vaccine Certificate Requirement
You might come across the thought of why the certificate is required once you have received the vaccination. The Covid Vaccine Certificate (CVC) is issued by the Government of India. The certificate is evidence for the beneficiary in case to prove any authorities like during travel.
It also will help the beneficiary to know which vaccine they have received from among Covishield/Covaxin/Pfizer. It will mark which dose is taken by the beneficiary of the vaccine and which is left. The certificate is made mandatory in visiting other countries. Many social interactions happening post demands COVID Certificates as well. The masses are urged to get the vaccination done as soon as possible.
Details on the Certificate:
- Name of the beneficiary
- Age of the beneficiary
- Aadhar Card Number
- Beneficiary reference ID
- Details of Dose
- Vaccine name: Covishield/Covaxin
- Vaccinated by (name of the person who administered the vaccine)
- Next due date for the Covid-19 vaccination
- QR Code
Cowin Certificate by Aarogya Setu App
The Aarogya Setu App was downloaded by Indian citizens at the peak of Covid cases. The App helps you track the Covid positive people.
- First, download the Aarogya Setu App on your phone.
- Then open the App; it requires your Bluetooth to be switched on.
- Then you have to Sign in with the registered mobile number and then click on the CoWIN tab on the top.
- Then you just have to enter the beneficiary reference ID of 13 digits after you tap on the Vaccination certificate option.
- Then your certificate will be produced. tap on the download button to get the Covid Vaccination Certificate
Those who have already taken two doses of vaccination need NOT register again to receive the precautionary dose. Check further details below regarding the Precaution Dose.
- Those who are of 18 years or above can take the dose at any government CVC. They can take the dose in private CVC available in all states and Union Territories.
- They shall have completed 6 months (26 weeks) to the 2nd dose, as per the records on the CoWIN Registration.
- The Health Care Workers (HCW)
- Frontline Workers (FLW)
How to Book Precaution Dose?
Those who fulfil the above-mentioned eligibility criteria shall follow the steps below in order to book their Appointment for the Precautionary Dose.
You can book yourself a Precaution Dose through an online mode appointment or by going to the clinic where the vaccination doses are being given.
On the basis of your eligibility, the due date will be mentioned in your CoWIN account, and you will be able to book and check the appointment scheduled available according to the availability of the doses at the centre.