The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority has released information about the distribution of apartments in New Delhi and Noida. The plan was introduced on the 30th of June, 2022. It has been making massive contracts for the plots. On September 7, 2022, YEIDA was revised, and since then, new rules have been adopted. In this post, we will discuss not only the qualifying requirements and the application procedure for the YEIDA Plot Scheme (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Plan) 2023, but we will also inform you about any new updates that have been made to the scheme.
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
Plots are offered for industrial and institutional use under the YEIDA Plot Scheme. YEIDA is getting ready to launch a residential property project, through which they will be selling plots in Greater Noida sectors 16, 17A, 18, 20, and 22D. This plan offers 477 plots ranging from 60 to 90 to 120 to 162 to 200 to 300 to 500 to 1000 to 2000 square meters. Under the current project, some of the plots are the same as those that were left over from the previous schemes, while others are brand new. Individuals may submit their applications for the scheme online between September 7 and October 7, and the allocation will take place through a draw on November 18.
An applicant will be required to make a deposit equal to 10% of the total cost of the plot before submitting their application under the plan on the website of the Authority. There will be a variety of payment methods available. YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Those who want to make a single payment will be given preference when it comes to the allocation of plots; (One time)
- Those who pay a portion of the total cost all at once and the rest in installments will be taken into consideration after them. (50:50) YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Those who choose to make a one-time payment of 30% of the total amount and the remaining 70% in installments will be given the least amount of favor. (30:70)
186 Residential Plots for Allocation Placed
The Authority announced the launch of the 186 residential plot allocation plan on January 20. The program will end on February 3, so candidates must register on the SBI website by that day. They have until February 7 to submit the registration money. Final paperwork must be submitted by February 10th. These residential plots will be allocated via electronic auction on an “as is, where is” basis. These 186 residential plots have a reserve price that ranges from Rs 34,000 to Rs 43,000 per square meter
Sector 2 contains 142 residential lots, each measuring 220 square meters. There are 15 162 square meter plots in sector 2 as well. Similarly, sector Chi 3 contains 15 plots totaling 500 square meters and one plot with a 738 square meter area. Sector Phi 3 contains four residential plots totaling 350 square meters, Sector Delta 2 has two plots totaling 200 square meters, and Sector Phi 3 has two plots totaling 350 square meters. According to the plan, three 500 square meter plots are situated in Sigma 1 and another 500 square meter plot is situated in Sigma 2. The Sigma 1 sector contains three residential lots totaling 300 square meters. YEIDA Plot Scheme
New Residential Scheme Introduced
The strategy for the allocation of 340 homes across many categories, including the low-income group (LIG), middle-income group (MIG), and high-income group(HIG), was accepted by the Noida Authority in its board meeting. The new residential complexes will be distributed via a fortunate draw for flats in the LIG category and via an online auction for those in the MIG and HIG categories. The possibility of rescheduling will be made available from January 1, 2023, until March 31, 2023, for paying outstanding fees for residential and sports city plots in the Group Housing, Commercial Department, to facilitate resettlement in residential projects of group housing. YEIDA Plot Scheme
YEIDA Plot Draw Result Out
On December 16, the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) staged a draw for 477 residential plots in five distinct sectors. The draw was held for plots ranging in size from 60 square meters (sqm) to 200, 300, 500, 1,000, and 2,000 sqm. Around 34,106 applications were submitted for 262 plots of land measuring 120 square meters apiece, followed by 10,461 for 56 parcels of land measuring 300 square meters. The list of successful allocators will shortly be posted on the Authority’s website i.e. yamunaexpresswayauthority.com. YEIDA Plot Scheme
YEIDA reports that 2,719 persons applied for 16 plots of land measuring 60 square meters, while 2,450 applied for 19 land parcels of 90 square meters. 9,441 people registered for 67 200 square meter plots, and 649 people entered the lottery for five 500 square meter parcels of property. Eight plots totaling 1,000 square meters received as many as 782 applications, while four parcels totaling 2,000 square meters received 152 applications. Sector Pi-3 of Greater Noida’s community center served as the location for the drawing. Only 2% of the total applicants were permitted to participate physically in the lucky draw because there were so many applications. YEIDA Plot Scheme
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
YEIDA Introduced Option to Change Payment Method
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority announced on October 3 that it has changed the plot program guidelines to assist bidders who have previously registered for the 400 plots on sale. The program was introduced by Yeida on September 7, and the allocation drawing is set for November 8. 54,195 candidates have purchased program brochures, and 31,150 have already paid the required cost. YEIDA Plot Scheme
Applicants who have previously submitted an application for the plot plan may now modify their payment method if they win the plots in the lottery. Now, customers may visit our website to modify the selection according to their preferences. If customers want to pay a one-time fee, their applications will be put in the prioritized pool for the first draw. From October 3, the CEO may adjust payment installments. Sector 16, sectors 17, 18, 20 and 22D each include 326 residential plots. YEIDA Plot Scheme
YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme: Plot Details
The largest number of accessible plots is 262 in a size of 120 square meters, followed by 67 in a size of 200 square meters, 56 in a size of 300 square meters, 40 in a size of 162 square meters, 19 in a size of 90 square meters, and 16 in a size of 60 square meters. There are only four plots available that are 2,000 square meters in size, eight that are 1,000 square meters, and five that are 500 square meters. YEIDA Plot Scheme
Previously plots of sectors 29,32 and 33 were available for sale and now there have been added under this new scheme. In the past, the authorities have also begun implementing store and kiosk plans in the area close to Noida International Airport. The Authority received around 13,889 applications, but there were only 416 plots available in sectors 16, 18, and 20 of YEIDA. YEIDA Plot Scheme
YEIDA Plot Scheme Benefits
Because the plots will be located in the general vicinity of the airports, there will be an excellent opportunity for existing businesses to expand.
- There are three payment options available to buy plots. Three payments are comfortable as individuals applying for the scheme can take direct full payment and also in installments also.
- As part of this program, the recipients will be given a lease for a period of ninety years. YEIDA Plot Scheme
- There are numerous opportunities for the expansion of a company over the course of ninety years; hence, the plot will be of significant advantage to those who apply for it.
- There are only four plots available that are 2,000 square meters in size, eight that are 1,000 square meters, and five that are 500 square meters.
YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme Eligibility
The YEIDA scheme can only be taken by applicants who qualify for the following points:
- It is required that the applicant be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should not have previously been given any other plots or apartments at any point in time.
- The applicant must be eligible to contract, have a clear head, and not be barred from doing business by any applicable laws in order to be considered.
- The applicant must be over the age of 18.
- Only the applicant, his or her spouse, and any dependent children are eligible to submit an application for a plot or apartment.
The following entities can also apply
- Must be a registered partnership firm.
- Registered trust can apply
- Proprietorship firms can apply.
- Registered society can apply.
- The limited liability partnership form can be applied.
- Private limited companies can apply.
- Public sector undertakings can apply
- Public limited companies can apply.
- Semi-government OR Government undertaking
YEIDA Plot Scheme Documents
- Aadhar card, Mobile Number.
- The Memorandum of Association of the Society
- Registration Certificate
For Partnership Firm –
- Partnership deed
- The Firm Registrar issued forms A and B.
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- The Companies Registrar issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) LLP Agreement
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued an Incorporation Certificate.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Online Application process
- To begin with, please go to the official website.
- Once you have navigated to the official website, a homepage will appear on the screen.
- To sign up, use the “Register Here” option, which is available on the homepage.
- A new page will be opened with the name “Entrepreneur Registration.”
- Complete the required fields, such as “company information,” which are shown in the text boxes.
- To register, choose the button provided.
- After that, your registration will go through without a hitch.
- Immediately after you have clicked the button to log in After entering your login credentials and selecting a scheme from the dashboard, an application form will appear on your screen for you to fill out.
- You will be required to provide the information requested by that application form, such as your personal details, which are shown on the supplied form.
- To continue, choose the Save & Next option.
- The submission of your application form will be completed successfully.
Banglarbhumi 2023 West Bengal Land Record, Check Khatian, Plot